Woodbury Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
Drug Addiction Treatment Center Guide to Recovery:
Below you will find a list of drug addiction treatments and services that reputable drug rehabs should provide. Please keep in mind that even if a drug and alcohol rehab program provides these services, it does not mean they are the perfect one for you. A center providing drug addiction treatments should:
- Have its JCAHO accreditation
- Provide multiple levels of addiction treatment services
- Have a medical detox program on the facility's campus
- Employ ASAM certified physicians
- Employ a licensed and credentialed staff
- Employ a staff skilled in dual diagnosis treatment
- Have a comprehensive family recovery program
- Have a relapse prevention program
- Have an aftercare program that includes names, address's and phone numbers of any referral sources
- Have an alumni coordinator to use for support so that it can help to prevent relapse
For additional information on drug addiction treatments, alcohol rehabilitation or dual diagnosis treatment centers, please call us at call (651) 395-7995. We help people everyday!
Heroin Vaccine is Ready for Human Testing
Heroin is an addictive drug known to create a euphoric and pleasurable feeling in humans. Since tolerance to the drug becomes high with consumption, the addict starts using more and more heroin to counter that tolerance. The drug ruins human lives, and is illegally traded on a global scale.
Statistics show that around 20 million people are addicted to heroin and related drugs (opiates) around the globe. This also results in them suffering from other diseases such as HIV and Hepatitis C due to the sharing of needles. Putting an end to this addiction is a must for those struggling and a heroin vaccine might be the answer.
The use of heroin and other drugs not only causes those addicted to incur harm, but is painful for their friends and family also.
The development of a heroin vaccine, if it is successful, will be a huge outbreak in this regard and will help millions around the world including addicts in Woodbury. Until then, it is recommended that you seek help from a rehabilitation center in Woodbury.
Start Your Journey Today
Take a fresh step into the right direction. It is never too late to get the help you need, and our Woodbury drug treatment center is ready and willing to help you accomplish your goals. Helping people begin again is what we do best but it has to start with you choosing a new path. By picking up the phone and calling us you are courageously taking your life in a new direction and we will be with you every step of the way.
Our friendly staff is waiting to hear from you. Your new life is waiting for you and it is only a phone call away.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility